This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still don't have my new phone

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
Pls help. I don't know how to say it. Because i bought this handphone with big expectation that i would have phone with smooth engine and playing game would be amazing. But after update my phone always freez in the middle of game, suddenly got black screen issue, suddenly shut down if i charge the phone, n must reboot 3 Times or more to be at standby mode.
After downgrade to A9 my problem still there but not always. But yes still there.
What happen to this phone?why everybody has the same problem?when the stable new update Will release?
11 REPLIES 11

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ahm4dridwan06

Pls help. I don't know how to say it. Because i bought this handphone with big expectation that i would have phone with smooth engine and playing game would be amazing. But after update my phone always freez in the middle of game, suddenly got black screen issue, suddenly shut down if i charge the phone, n must reboot 3 Times or more to be at standby mode.

After downgrade to A9 my problem still there but not always. But yes still there.

What happen to this phone?why everybody has the same problem?when the stable new update Will release?

Still don't have my new phone

Yes, other people are having this issue (mine is fine), but it was suggested that you take it to the service centre as mods here suggest it could be a hardware issue.

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
After update to A10?ur phone still fine?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ahm4dridwan06

After update to A10?ur phone still fine?

View post
Yes, I am on latest update WW firmware.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
As @ronald1985 is saying, we advise you to visit a local service center if you're frequently getting freeze/restart issues.