This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M1 Stable Android 10 Update Review with Screenshots...

roscheray101
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB601KL
Firmware Version: WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-2020.0414
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
B1CQIOR4CSKU.png
44LZR6TTPNRH.png
FAAAUMU0A8TN.png
8VKGEG9USIMJ.png
VOFUML9KQX3A.png
I have just Downloaded and Installed the Android 10 update from the official site and these are some of the feedbacks.
The overall look has changed and it is very nice.
Miss the ambient display when there is a notification while the screen is locked which was there on earlier Android 9 version.
The flash light option on the taskbar is seemed kind of locked. Cannot be accessed. ( Issue solved by Restarting the phone)
The Dark mode works perfectly fine in all apps esp that of Google.
The new Boot animation has also changed and its good.
The Camera User Interface has also changed and it looks neat.
92Z66BQDUCXC.png
3ST9WPSRBDJW.png

108 REPLIES 108

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
DarkSide

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91707#Comment_91707

bro cancel your order now, trust brother you will regret it later.

This phone have a lots of problems with software as wellas hardware ,better go with realme or redmi.

View post
But I need stock AndriodI thought of Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite but that doesn't seem to be a correct option since hd+ display and speaker on the back panel

Akasha
Rising Star I
Sardar Prabhujeeth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91754#Comment_91754

But I need stock AndriodI thought of Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite but that doesn't seem to be a correct option since hd+ display and speaker on the back panel

View post
I'm posting a little detailed review of my experience with the device.
You won't find a single device with the same hardware configuration and affordable price as asus zenfone max pro m1 till now.
Chinese Phones May be a better option, but privacy and security is a matter with them. Also their hardware is not that durable from what I heard.

Been around 1 year since I bought this. Rest assured everything is working fine.
I don't know how others face so many issues with this device like battery draining.
I admit there are some problems with the software, but still good for daily driver usage. It can be handled.
Well, Plenty of Custom Roms are even available to switch into.

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
Akasha

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91771#Comment_91771

I'm posting a little detailed review of my experience with the device.

You won't find a single device with the same hardware configuration and affordable price as asus zenfone max pro m1 till now.

Chinese Phones May be a better option, but privacy and security is a matter with them. Also their hardware is not that durable from what I heard.

Been around 1 year since I bought this. Rest assured everything is working fine.

I don't know how others face so many issues with this device like battery draining.

I admit there are some problems with the software, but still good for daily driver usage. It can be handled.

Well, Plenty of Custom Roms are even available to switch into.

View post
That means I will not cancel the order.
Thanks.

Sardar_Ji
Rising Star I
Is there an Android app for this Asus Zenphone community? Like samsung, realme, oneplus, mi forums have in the playstore?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Sardar Prabhujeeth

Is there an Android app for this Asus Zenphone community? Like samsung, realme, oneplus, mi forums have in the playstore?

View post
Nope only the browser version right now
There used to be a zentalk forum app a while ago but it was discontinued
Maybe Asus will have an app in the future (with next gen phone launches maybe)