This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why ASUS don't say about ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE date.

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
Asus is keeps quite about ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE planning date / month / YEAR.

10 REPLIES 10

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
I don't know but if a company does not tell us the android upgrade it does not mean that they have stopped working on the android upgrade.asus is relatively a small company in the mobile industry and they cannot invest in anything if they don't know if they will get a profit.and you also have to know that OnePlus,oppo,vivo,realme,iqoo all are owned by bbk technologies.and xiome is one of the world's biggest smartphone seller so both of these companies invest a lot of money in r&d, advertisement and have a big software development team.
Asus on the other hand small company with small amount of popular devices (like 4 or 5). So they will not in invest in anything that does not give them profit but still they invest a lot in r&d but does not invest in advertisement and has a small software development team.
And about the features you asked for in the previous post.
vowifi in airtel , nokia is literally one the supplier of airtel
Airtel and Nokia sign multi-year deal to boost network capacity and customer experience | Nokia
https://www.nokia.com/about-us/news/releases/2020/04/28/airtel-and-nokia-sign-multi-year-deal-to-boo...
Press Release Airtel and Nokia sign multi-year deal to boost network capacity and customer experienc...
So they will definitely give their devices airtel vowifi.
Multiple users feature:the multi-user feature is disabled by default in asop as a result manufacturers have to do a lot of work to enable it in their devices.
source Google:https://source.android.com/devices/tech/admin/multi-user

kamblepp11
Star I
Asus smartphone is very good but the problem is the software provide by Asus it not regularly and few bugs continue

karsanapalliman
Rising Star I
I don't know but if a company does not tell us the android upgrade it does not mean that they have stopped working on the android upgrade.asus is relatively a small company in the mobile industry and they cannot invest in anything if they don't know if they will get a profit.and you also have to know that OnePlus,oppo,vivo,realme,iqoo all are owned by bbk technologies.and xiome is one of the world's biggest smartphone seller so both of these companies invest a lot of money in r&d, advertisement and have a big software development team.
Asus on the other hand small company with small amount of popular devices (like 4 or 5). So they will not in invest in anything that does not give them profit but still they invest a lot in r&d but does not invest in advertisement and has a small software development team.
And about the features you asked for in the previous post.
vowifi in airtel , nokia is literally one the supplier of airtel
Airtel and Nokia sign multi-year deal to boost network capacity and customer experience | Nokia
https://www.nokia.com/about-us/news/releases/2020/04/28/airtel-and-nokia-sign-multi-year-deal-to-boo...
Press Release Airtel and Nokia sign multi-year deal to boost network capacity and customer experienc...
So they will definitely give their devices airtel vowifi.
Multiple users feature:the multi-user feature is disabled by default in asop as a result manufacturers have to do a lot of work to enable it in their devices.
source

karsanapalliman
Rising Star I
When will be date release in Android 10 update will be