This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart again and again due to overheating

sanjaykrocks
Star II
From the past 1 week while playing PUBG for few minutes my phone starts to overheat and then it keeps restarting again and again. Tried factory resetting my phone and installed minimum applications but still problem continues.
23 REPLIES 23

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@sanjaykrocks if you're frequently experiencing restart issues while playing you should take your device to your nearest service center.

sanjaykrocks
Star II
Well i did visit the service center and told them this issue which I started to experience after receiving an update 2 weeks ago. So now the only solution they have is that they will install some older version of android which I had before getting an update 2 weeks ago. And then i will to wait for the next update to come till then I should not update my device.
Rediculous, what's the point of spending 60k on an gaming device when you can't play games on the device.
Very dissappointed.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@sanjaykrocks I've sent you a PM. (Envelope icon in the top right corner.)

My phone shuts down when charging, shuts down when playing any games, shuts down on almost all instances except when IDLE. Its so frustrating...

sanjaykrocks
Star II
@camarotechristian I know the reason is overheating for the shutdowns you are facing it's just that we can't this kind of performance from a gaming phone. If it has to be this way then the budget phones performs better than this rog phone 2 atleast they don't keep restarting when you charge or play games in there device.