bidinali779
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus max pro M1
Firmware Version: 424
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
does not support the Netflix application and when turning on battery saving the dark mode also comes alive even though the dark mode is off and the speaker is lacking shaking battery wasteful unstable signals wasteful ram wasteful application crashes and in the settings menu appears constantly zb601kl face list list finjerprint list and email list and install wallpaper and install wallpaper and Bluetooth does not burn the same as the Bluetooth logo does not appear and uses a wired headset does not work please fix this Android 10 424 because it waited too long for almost 6 months
screenshot-20200624-174421.png

17 REPLIES 17

Akasha
Rising Star I
bidinali779

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus max pro M1
  2. Firmware Version: 424
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

does not support the Netflix application and when turning on battery saving the dark mode also comes alive even though the dark mode is off and the speaker is lacking shaking battery wasteful unstable signals wasteful ram wasteful application crashes and in the settings menu appears constantly zb601kl face list list finjerprint list and email list and install wallpaper and install wallpaper and Bluetooth does not burn the same as the Bluetooth logo does not appear and uses a wired headset does not work please fix this Android 10 424 because it waited too long for almost 6 months

screenshot-20200624-174421.png

Bug new max pro M1 A10
It would appear that the device isn't certified in play store.
Many are facing such issues with beta 2.
Consider clearing data and cache of Google Play Store and Google Play services, just in case the uncertified issue disappears.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Akasha

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30962/bug-new-max-pro-m1-a10

It would appear that the device isn't certified in play store.

Many are facing such issues with beta 2.

Consider clearing data and cache of Google Play Store and Google Play services, just in case the uncertified issue disappears.

View post
This bug will be patched in android 10 stable because this bug happen's when a manufacturer has not certified the firmware the device runs(to get a firmware to be certified the company has to the send the firmware of the device to Google for certification.).so I think asus could thought that this android 10 firmware is just a beta so they could have skipped the certification process.

Akasha
Rising Star I
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91725#Comment_91725

This bug will be patched in android 10 stable because this bug happen's when a manufacturer has not certified the firmware the device runs(to get a firmware to be certified the company has to the send the firmware of the device to Google for certification.).so I think asus could thought that this android 10 firmware is just a beta so they could have skipped the certification process.

View post
I see, thanks for a detailed clarification. It's really a spot on answer to this bug!

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Akasha

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91728#Comment_91728

I see, thanks for a detailed clarification. It's really a spot on answer to this bug!

View post
No problem.
And also when a manufacturer sends their firmware to Google , Google check's if the manufacturer has done any change to Google's code in android or any of Google's apps which may cause security issues and check's if all the features which is provided by Google are working as intended (eg : Google play protect, etc)if the firmware passes all of this then the firmware will be certified.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Akasha

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91728#Comment_91728

View post
Thanks .
And and when a manufacturer sends their firmware to google. Google check's if the manufacturer has made any changes to Google code in android or Google's apps which may cause security issues and check's if all the features which are provided by Google are working as intended (eg: Google play protect) if the firmware passes all of this then the firmware will be certified.