This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Bugs In Android 10 Beta ( Version:WW-17.2018.2004.31 ) Asus Zenfone Max M2

Luvgya
Rising Star I

Model Name: X01AD
Firmware Version: WW-17.2018.2004.31
Here Are All The Bugs We Have Founded In Asus Zenfone Max M2 After Android 10 Beta .

1. Charging speed is very slow . Taking at least 4 to 5 hours to charge from 0 to 100 %

2. Equalizer FX does not work with phone's speaker. It works with earphones.

3. The search bar in the app drawer sometimes cuts in the notch area.

4. Battery draining issue. Battery drains very fastly

5. Settings suggestions doesn't Have Option To Remove

6. We cannot remove the google search bar on home screen.

7. Third party launcher doesn't support gesture navigation

8. Video recording stuttering in stock camera app . While recording a video in stock camera app video stutters every 3 or 4 seconds

9 . Notification ringtone changing back to the default one after reboot everytime .

10. Statusbar Icons ( signal indicators ) cutted out in landscape mode

11. Sometimes Recent apps won't clear
Please fix all of these bugs soon and give us stable update
21 REPLIES 21

Loh
Star I
Hi guys. Have you try recording screen with internal sound in Android 10 ?

praveenrawat249
Star III
Using A10 beta 2 from one month but no statement from asus side related to the stable update of Android 10. Infact they have not fixed any bug In one month. First they gave us a beta bug update which removed our data and after that they told us to downgrade the android again . They're wasting our time and data. And still we are suffering from bugs but they're still not able to give us the update.🙃

Ankesh
Star III
praveenrawat2499

Using A10 beta 2 from one month but no statement from asus side related to the stable update of Android 10. Infact they have not fixed any bug In one month. First they gave us a beta bug update which removed our data and after that they told us to downgrade the android again . They're wasting our time and data. And still we are suffering from bugs but they're still not able to give us the update.🙃

View post
Exactly. Everytime we downgrade or upgrade, we need to keep data backup which is the worst.

praveenrawat249
Star III
Ankesh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/91461#Comment_91461

Exactly. Everytime we downgrade or upgrade, we need to keep data backup which is the worst.

View post
Yess but its doesn't matter to them

Hightower
Star I
Luvgya
  1. Model Name: X01AD
  2. Firmware Version: WW-17.2018.2004.31

Here Are All The Bugs We Have Founded In Asus Zenfone Max M2 After Android 10 Beta .

1. Charging speed is very slow . Taking at least 4 to 5 hours to charge from 0 to 100 %

2. Equalizer FX does not work with phone's speaker. It works with earphones.

3. The search bar in the app drawer sometimes cuts in the notch area.

4. Battery draining issue. Battery drains very fastly

5. Settings suggestions doesn't Have Option To Remove

6. We cannot remove the google search bar on home screen.

7. Third party launcher doesn't support gesture navigation

8. Video recording stuttering in stock camera app . While recording a video in stock camera app video stutters every 3 or 4 seconds

9 . Notification ringtone changing back to the default one after reboot everytime .

10. Statusbar Icons ( signal indicators ) cutted out in landscape mode

11. Sometimes Recent apps won't clear

Please fix all of these bugs soon and give us stable update

Major Bugs In Android 10 Beta ( Version:WW-17.2018.2004.31 ) Asus Zenfone Max M2
I am using Android 9 Pie with May 5 security update and I am facing these issues.
The major issues for me are Battery charging which takes 4-5 hours and battery discharging which is happening really very fast.
Also, the touches are not as smooth and the phone unnecessarily hangs in simple tasks even when ROM is more than 5GB free.