This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 2 X Mode Fps Drop

XiiSharkz
Star III
Hello there . First of all , I'm sorry with my bad English. Hope you guys could understand me .
I bought my Rog 2 phone just to play Pubg Mobile. The first week was very awesome . I can set the graphic to HDR and frame rate to extreme ( 60fps ) with minimal frame drop . It just drop like 1 or 5 . After the latest update for Pubg Mobile , I found that my frame rate keep dropping like crazy , drop to 0 and make my screen lag stutter. I'm using fibre wifi which give me a constant ping at 22ms . If I'm using 4g connection , I could get 30ms . It very stable connection so I don't think I have internet connection after the latest update from Pubg .
I tried to turn off X mode while playing and walllaaaa . The frame drop was near 1 or 5 only . Then tried again to on X Mode and again it make the frame drop very high. Is there any chance I could fix this problem?
For your information , there is no sosial media apps inside this Rog . Also , I only have Pubg Mobile only . The default setting in armoury crate was used from the beginning.

15 REPLIES 15

Not applicable
Troper

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/48261#Comment_48261

I have Sam issue for 2 weeks,in tdm works perfect,but in normal game I get fps drops in fights,

View post
I am a competitive player and i play t2 customs, i face massive frame drops at last circle if my xmode is at lower settings, so i have to increase settings everytime i play custom matches Which is fair enough and after increasing settings i barely face any lags in a small circle with 30-40 people.