ssshahriar17
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Splendid and true2life missing
Model: vivobook s15 s531fl
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/07/134108sfwfwlw7qokkhy8g.png

I've bought ASUS VivoBook S15 S531FL today which has genuine windows 10 home included. At first "My ASUS" app wasn't installed here. I've installed it from windows store. But the Splendid, True2Life, Fan controlling app was missing in 'My ASUS'. Then I've downloaded the splendid app from win store and when I'm opening this, it is showing ''Splendid doesn't support the current display setting''. But the splendid is still missing in "My ASUS" though I've downloaded it! What should I do now to solve this problem?
7 REPLIES 7

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello ssshahriar17, Please PM me your SN and where did you bought this device? Thank you.

emm_sb08
Star I
Hey, did you solve it? I'm having the exact same issue. Both True2Life and splendid are missing. It seems like a frequent issue from what I've seen online. I've already installed windows 10 from zero but it's still the same.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello emm.sb08,
This issue happened from the beginning or after you reinstall the OS?
Please kindly send your device to service center.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

Hello there,
I formatted my Pc yesterday because of a virus I found.
I then proceeded to re-doawnload MyAsus app through The Windows Store but the two options Splendid and Tru2Life are still missing.
(My BIOS is updated and every pilots has been installed --> I double checked on Windows Update and MyAsus).
I also checked through "Asus Installation Wizard" app, the only one that was still here after the formatting.
Any idea of what could be done ?