This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some permissions are not working properly?

rajeshguduru
Star II
I'm resident of India. Now the government is monitoring covid patient through an app called arogya sethu. But in zenphone 6z it's not at all working. And yono app also not working.. and many apps are closing like that in a second. Worst mobile I have ever used since 10 years. Cheap 5k phone also do better than this phone
3 REPLIES 3

Bhasky
Rising Star II
rajeshguduru

I'm resident of India. Now the government is monitoring covid patient through an app called arogya sethu. But in zenphone 6z it's not at all working. And yono app also not working.. and many apps are closing like that in a second. Worst mobile I have ever used since 10 years. Cheap 5k phone also do better than this phone

Some permissions are not working properly?
If you are upgraded to 10, just downgrade to 9 from the website
10 is not that good, causing these kind of issues are unbearable, if it's happening in 9 itself then I'm not sure

_jis_
Zen Master III
10 is not that good, causing these kind of issues are unbearable
Isn't it more of an application error that is not compatible with the current version of Android?
It's helpful to see other users' reviews in the Play Store. Alternatively, filter reviews only from the same mobile device. From them, one often learns why it works for some and not for others. Or that it works for others and I just have a problem.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.goi.aarogyasetu&hl=en&showAllReviews=true

Bhasky
Rising Star II
_jis_

10 is not that good, causing these kind of issues are unbearable

Isn't it more of an application error that is not compatible with the current version of Android?

It's helpful to see other users' reviews in the Play Store. Alternatively, filter reviews only from the same mobile device. From them, one often learns why it works for some and not for others. Or that it works for others and I just have a problem.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.goi.aarogyasetu&hl=en&showAllReviews=true

View post
May be !
Whatever, 10 isn't stable for this device though ! one can easily say that by analysing the facts within this forum as given by users.
Not all users might have came across certain issue, yet bug is a bug
I agree it could be fine with future updates.,
but we know how ASUS cares for their devices 🤣