Internal Screen Recorder

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 5z
Firmware Version: WW-10.10.107.87
Rooted or not: Not Rooted.
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG Mobile and Call Of Duty Mobile.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Scenario 1
When I keep the Screen Recording Audio Source to "Internal" and Record the gameplay play and if I Turn on In-game Mic to talk other's while playing game I can hear Game sound but the recording sound gets muted until I turn off the PUBG mobile in game mic. What I talk also do not gets recorded obviously.
Scenario 2
When I keep the screen recording audio source to "Microphone" and record the gameplay and if I turn on in game mic to talk others while playing game other side people cannot hear my sound or what I say. And the same my talks do not records while recording the game play.
So how do I enable Recording of Internal Sound + My Mic Sound + all other in game sound simultaneously?
@amitgarde3 @BrunoF20 @a20050413

@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @victor
4 REPLIES 4

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Happening same with me.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, it's an Android limitation. You can explore 3rd party Apps for the same, but there is no surety of seamless working. Also, we are continuously working for better gaming experience and this feedback is already noted. Thank you.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
victor2020

Hi, it's an Android limitation. You can explore 3rd party Apps for the same, but there is no surety of seamless working. Also, we are continuously working for better gaming experience and this feedback is already noted. Thank you.

View post
But there are some problems still present in Android 10 which was not there in Android 9 and that are -
1 - If I screen record the gameplay while keeping the Sound Source as "Internal" or "Microphone" irrespective of any settings the Internal Screen Recorder mutes the sound recording at that section when I turn on PUBG mobile "In Game Mic". Screen Recorder shouldn't mute the audio recording.
2 - While Playing Game If someone calls me the system mutes the In Game sound and only the callers voice come. Both the In Game and Caller sound should come simultaneously. This problem was not there in Android 9.
Please look onto these matters.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
But there are some problems still present in Android 10 which was not there in Android 9 and that are - 

1 - If I screen record the gameplay while keeping the Sound Source as "Internal" or "Microphone" irrespective of any settings the Internal Screen Recorder mutes the sound recording at that section when I turn on PUBG mobile "In Game Mic". Screen Recorder shouldn't mute the audio recording. 

2 - While Playing Game If someone calls me the system mutes the In Game sound and only the callers voice come. Both the In Game and Caller sound should come simultaneously. This problem was not there in Android 9. 

Please look onto these matters.