Attn: Asus developer team!

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M1
Firmware Version: Pie (latest build)
Rooted or not: Non-rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Dear Asus Dev team leaders,
It's pathetic to see such a brand struggling to build stable Firmware. In this situation I've a suggestion for you.
You developer members/leaders, know as well some developer of custom ROM build Android 10 ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, before any other phone! And by these days, there are so many stable custom ROM presents for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Now, my suggestion to you that, you could easily seek help/assistance/support from those developers to build Stable Android 10 firmware as you've become failure to do so.
Anyway, grown-up dear Asus developer team!

14 REPLIES 14

imdastagir
Star II
How Asus survive in electronics world. Please don't buy Asus product. This is not first time. Seriously they can't even answer our questions because they didn't have good developers. Custom rom developer's just rocking when compare to Asus developer. Please don't update anything from Asus because it have lots of bugs.

RAGNAROK
Star III
physio.shahariar

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max Pro M1
  2. Firmware Version: Pie (latest build)
  3. Rooted or not: Non-rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Dear Asus Dev team leaders,

It's pathetic to see such a brand struggling to build stable Firmware. In this situation I've a suggestion for you.

You developer members/leaders, know as well some developer of custom ROM build Android 10 ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, before any other phone! And by these days, there are so many stable custom ROM presents for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.

Now, my suggestion to you that, you could easily seek help/assistance/support from those developers to build Stable Android 10 firmware as you've become failure to do so.

Anyway, grown-up dear Asus developer team!

Attn: Asus developer team!
200% agree with you bro. Android 10 custom rom came in about a week after its official launch by google, and it had wayyyy fewer bugs than the one given out by asus.

abhilash.shenoy582

I am buying motorola fusion plus , it's stock with many pixel features as well

View post
You don't know about motorola they they will give 8.0 update it nearly two years to get update they released 8.0 update and they stopped it.if we contact coustmer care they you will get after some days they we stoppes giving update go to our coustmercare to get updated

abhilash.shenoy582

I am buying motorola fusion plus , it's stock with many pixel features as well

View post
If you want to buy once check about moto g4 plus Oreo updte in you tube still somany didnot get which they promised it's is big shit cmpany than asus

gtripathi451
Star II
Bhai bhale thodi der ho lekin jab android 10 aaye to bug free ho