This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus is better than any other cheap Chinese company like Realme, Xiaomi etc... Are you agree guys.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

30 REPLIES 30

sitansubr
Star III
rjanukul

Yes, man I agreed that, the hardware of asus is really better than realme & redmi . But the software of asus is not good as ui of realme & redmi . I think asus should collaborate with Google and launch android one device .

View post
I strongly agree to this...

jenkinsj9299
Star II
deepakmukhiya20

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Asus is better than any other cheap Chinese company like Realme, Xiaomi etc... Are you agree guys.
Sure bro I agree

vkk178
Rising Star I
Asus is a good brand .Hardware is on par or better than what the likes of MI & oneplus offer . Software has improved quite a bit but they need to add some major features which are otherwise available on some of the major Chinese flagship brands .
They have a strong opportunity to increase their presence if they focus on good hardware & software .

laijeeshjoseph
Star II
jenkinsj9299

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30812/asus-is-better-than-any-other-cheap-chinese-company-lik...

Sure bro I agree

View post
There is point in that from past few years i used a bunch of asus device from laser, max, maxprom1 and even the flagship phone 6z, i really recommend asus over Mi and Realme brands, some minor can corrections here and there but performance and hardware wise asus doing a good job

egkeldebbarma
Star I
screenshot-20200622-210740-7e2.png
This broke my heart asus smartphone users are very unlucky 💔🥺