Star I
When we get Android 10 official stable
13 REPLIES 13

karsanapalliman
Rising Star I
Today complete naa so please can check in Android 10 update release date

yo123620
Rising Star I
I have an Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 since February 2019 and honestly it's sad. Asus phones are good but customer support is too bad, so at the level of updates, it is not even worth saying anything.
Asus launch the first beta version in January of this year, and since then until now, are you unable to release the final and "stable" version? What a misery, they deceived customers in January and all customers were left thinking that it was going to be possible, finally Asus would meet the promised deadlines and updates.
Honestly and personally, I don't see the Android 10 update coming out and if it comes out, it will be better not to even bet much on it.
Shame on you ASUS, be a real company, keep and respect customers and your promises.

albertkes
Rising Star I
Since February, I have been running Android 10. The phone is working fine. The only negative: in the latest update, the ringer volume became quiet. So I see no reason to suffer so. Don`t Worry, Be Happy.

Sha_Hid
Star II
victor2020

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
ja be bsdk ye msg kisi aur ko thop saale 1 yr se yhi jaanth bakta aa rha h asus ki maa ki choot saale bc tu b

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
पाकिस्तान की मा का भोसड़ा,चाइना की मा की चूत,असूस लवड़ा का बाल