This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update 🤮

Hey Asus,
Any idea of rolling out Android 10 update for AZMPM1???
We can even wait for few more years.
Despite taking 6 months + upcoming months, Can you give any assurance that the stable A10 release would be really 'STABLE' enough for the time taken??
I also wanna know that the 'system wide' Dark mode is available with the latest update and has no issue/bug with it. Thats the one and only feature that i keen to use in the A10 update.
44 REPLIES 44

gani383
Star I
Hello all, Why google remove call recording functionality in Android 9, why Asus not give importance to provide the same in pie for M1 and M2 series.???

Regards,
Ganesh.

ishaanmahajan950

Really wanna say, just don't wait for stable builds from Asus itself. Just flash other roms like Paranoid Android (the best, I am using for 3-4 months, no issues), or havoc os or pixel experience. You can also the ports like of Android 11, pretty stable.

And u can also get the root...🤪

Well there's no right or wrong approach........

View post
can you share the process for root? and flashing the ROM

jagdaledimple44
Star II
Never purchase asus in future always buy samsung regular monthly security patch plus android latest updates every month and year

packs_111
Star I
Guru Viswanath

Hey Asus,

Any idea of rolling out Android 10 update for AZMPM1???

We can even wait for few more years.

Despite taking 6 months + upcoming months, Can you give any assurance that the stable A10 release would be really 'STABLE' enough for the time taken??

I also wanna know that the 'system wide' Dark mode is available with the latest update and has no issue/bug with it. Thats the one and only feature that i keen to use in the A10 update.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update 🤮
I am Interested to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 6Gb Ram 64Gb Rom Expandable up to 2TB, 16 Mega Pixels Front and Rear Camera Device. It is Not available on amazon and flipkart. My Contact number is +91 8983989000.

aocorpuz
Star II
packs_111

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30808/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-android-10-update-%F0%9F%A4%AE

I am Interested to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 6Gb Ram 64Gb Rom Expandable up to 2TB, 16 Mega Pixels Front and Rear Camera Device. It is Not available on amazon and flipkart. My Contact number is +91 8983989000.

View post
Really? I cant believe you! Better buy some other fone brands because ASUS doesn't have after sales service! If they really have well it sucks!