[5Z] Battery percentage not precise.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZS620KL
- Firmware Version: .87
- Rooted or not: Non-rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Constantly
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
- I felt battery percentage holds on a number for a while and then runs out quick suddenly after moderate or heavy use, instead real-time monitoring the charge as expected.
- It happens too when 100% charged, then - when unplugged - it drains the first 10% very quick.
- Now, I needed to restart the device with 5%, it just turned off, didn't try to turn on again and just shown the empty battery.
Could you take a look on the sensor settings?
It seems this is a recurrent bug of the Android 10 builds on 5Z.
- Wipe data/Factory reset (nothing changed)
- Other Android 10 builds (nothing changed)
- Battery calibration (nothing changed)
- Downgrade to 9 (but I can't stay there because of low wi-fi signal bug and security patches)