This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus is better than any other cheap Chinese company like Realme, Xiaomi etc... Are you agree guys.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

30 REPLIES 30

deepakmukhiya20

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Asus is better than any other cheap Chinese company like Realme, Xiaomi etc... Are you agree guys.
Asus does not have any fixed service centers , it works with third party service centers and if the agreement between them is finished asus is not bothering to update the latest contact details of the service centers. I observed this in needed time to get my device servicing and forwarded a complaint regards this issue to asus team to update contact details in Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh India. And I found its poor in this segment

prakash1995behe
Star III
Ghanta better only hardware not software worst camera quality ever worst software there is difference between earth and heaven

Better...? Ghanta better... camera interface is better and standard.. problem is they are not water or dust proof and resale value is worst.. even they always use cheap ips lcd display not the gorgeous Oled display with higher resolution.. as per camera yes it's some how better than the flagship Realme but redmi or xiaomi are market leaders ( if we exclude huawei, as per dxo mark rankings ). They tends to software crash very often. And software updating program is good but not the best. Most of the time these days ( with max pro series, ) I have noticed the image captured by it shifts towards yellow and even after firmware update it still exist as it is before. I am using Asus zenfone 3 for last 4 yrs... and it makes me mad after 2yrs to be honest..

Only problem with max pro series is, no native video calling, no slow motion , if they provide pixelmaster for this may b it would worth the camera, and lastly notification bar has time and battery indicators far from edge. Rest the max pro series are excellent in performance and camera(g.cam).

Totally agree, but no new phones in mid range from past 1.5yrs is a big concern. Also it's been late releasing the successor of 6Z.