This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ROG 2 for about 6 months.Now am facing the Auto Re-start issue !!! Can't play games due to thi

sanjith097
Star II
Pls somebody HELP
13 REPLIES 13

ronald1985
Community Legend I
What phone does your friend have?
At the moment everyone who is having the restart issue have PUBG installed. Don't play on PUBG (i.e delete it from the device) and see if it restarts?

sanjith097
Star II
ronald1985

What phone does your friend have?

At the moment everyone who is having the restart issue have PUBG installed. Don't play on PUBG (i.e delete it from the device) and see if it restarts?

View post
Rog 2.We booked the phone together.I just uninstalled Pubg today and same thing happned few hours ago..Phone get stucked and restart itself when browsing.... I don't think this is bcoz of PUBG... Don't know what to do !!!!! Can anyone suggest a solution !!!
How to aware this issue to Asus team !!! I think they can sort it out the problem with future updates !!!!

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sanjith097

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/90699#Comment_90699

Rog 2.We booked the phone together.I just uninstalled Pubg today and same thing happned few hours ago..Phone get stucked and restart itself when browsing.... I don't think this is bcoz of PUBG... Don't know what to do !!!!! Can anyone suggest a solution !!!

How to aware this issue to Asus team !!! I think they can sort it out the problem with future updates !!!!

View post
Good to know that your friends uses ROG 2 and they don't have issues.
Are your friends on the same firmware too?
If so, this can only imply the device you have may potentially be the problem to your restarts.
Your best bet is to head to a service centre as you have just proven it's not the software because your friends do not have this problem.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
As I've mentioned in similar threads, we advise you to visit a local service center and get your device looked at if you're experiencing freeze/restart problems frequently.