This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

white lines on top right corner disappeared after the restart.

amitpaul1994
Star III
I Got this strangest of issue today. i was watching a movie and when it was finished i was back to home screen and i noticed whites horizontal lines from top right corner of the phone. it was like 10-12 white lines .5 mm apart from each other. whatever application i open it stays like that. then i got scared thought maybe display is broken from inside... but i wondered these lines were not there 5 minutes ago and for last 60 mins i have the phone in my hand. so i restarted my phone and walla it was gone..... @ASUS team any thoughts.
10 REPLIES 10

ronald1985
Community Legend I
amitpaul1994

i am using default launcer..... and what cache u are talking about? which app? as i mentioned in my earlier post it happens while i am watching any video. last time it happened while i was watching 4k video and i changed the mode to HW+ while rendering for few seconds it gliched and issue happened but same thing i was not able to recreate with the same video again.

View post
You probably best contacting Gustav_ASUS as he/she mentioned to get in touch if the issue happens more frequently.
What I meant by clearing cache is by doing the following:
Settings - Apps and Notifications - See All Apps - Press on Asus Launcher - Press on Storage & Cache - Press on Clear Cache