This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update 🤮

Hey Asus,
Any idea of rolling out Android 10 update for AZMPM1???
We can even wait for few more years.
Despite taking 6 months + upcoming months, Can you give any assurance that the stable A10 release would be really 'STABLE' enough for the time taken??
I also wanna know that the 'system wide' Dark mode is available with the latest update and has no issue/bug with it. Thats the one and only feature that i keen to use in the A10 update.
44 REPLIES 44

ZT-fbc3cdad
Star II
Guru Viswanath

Hey Asus,

Any idea of rolling out Android 10 update for AZMPM1???

We can even wait for few more years.

Despite taking 6 months + upcoming months, Can you give any assurance that the stable A10 release would be really 'STABLE' enough for the time taken??

I also wanna know that the 'system wide' Dark mode is available with the latest update and has no issue/bug with it. Thats the one and only feature that i keen to use in the A10 update.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 10 update 🤮
Even asus officials has no information when will be the Stable Android 10 update pushed. After releasing the update then they has some kind of information.😂

rahulsharma7284
Star III
fb-img-1592759580042.jpg
It is a most important information for asus team

Really wanna say, just don't wait for stable builds from Asus itself. Just flash other roms like Paranoid Android (the best, I am using for 3-4 months, no issues), or havoc os or pixel experience. You can also the ports like of Android 11, pretty stable.
And u can also get the root...🤪
Well there's no right or wrong approach........

vikramdonraj
Star III
डेवलपर टीम कन्फ्यूज़ है
6 माह से प्रयासरत है टीम पर हाथ कुछ नहीं लगा
अब तो इतनी कन्फ्यूज है कि एंड्रायड 10 की डेट भी नहीं जारी कर पा रही है
अभी समय था चाइना का ऑप्शन बनने का लेकिन डेवलपर टीम
अब एंड्रायड 10 नहीं दे रहे हो तो जून का सिक्योरिटी पैच जारी कर दो लेकिन बिना बाग के शायद डेवलपर टीम कुछ अच्छा कर पाए