This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging

kirankumar17897
Star III
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019
After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

76 REPLIES 76

sriramsonish
Star I
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue from this latest updates
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly with my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019-20
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

Philbert
Star I
Same issue on my side for more then a month.its a little disappointing for a gaming handphone..was still thinkinh of ROG 3 till this happens...hope it will be resolved soon manz.

ssankeerthan55
Star II
My Rog phone 2 automatically reboots while playing PUBG
While playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 40 and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly.
Please fix this ASUS

ronald1985
Community Legend I
How much RAM does your phone have (I think you all have 8GB)? And then before you run PUBG game, how much is it currently in use? I tend to keep mine below 4GB, so that is a little over 50% free for the game you play.
This is why ROG is allow more easier in this case, because you can deny those annoying auto start up apps which you don't need that's taking up valuable memory.
PUBG is resource intensive, so it's better to have not alot running.
Running out of memory can cause your phone to restart.

Same her and also while I'm playing mobile legend or call of duty she wll automatically shutdown I am very disappointed of this brand of mobile phone i will not going to buy the rog 3
At the first day of this i am very happy cuz i have this now phone that i am dreaming then at the next months its shit amd start autoshutdown autorestart