This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 camera not focusing

Recently I've been unable to focus the camera, I haven't dropped the phone and I've already tried with various camera apps but nothing seems to work. Anyone knows a fix or the cause for this?

12 REPLIES 12

timothylitanjoh
Star II
I had the same problem.. ASUS Zenfone 5 can't focus specially with words. What's happening?

i am having same problem, my main camera cannot focus, always blur, near object very clear, wide angle camera function as normal no issue, and also one more issue recording not functioning,
is anyone facing recording not functioning problem? please highlight. anybody can solve?
*the last picture i took on main camera is on 10th july - no issue at all
why now suddenly?

marceloyeah7
Star I
Same problem here!!!
Is there a way to use the old working firmware?

vineet_ohol
Star I
Same problem with no service and constant rebooting. Cant even back up data due to continuos reboots. 5z has turned tout to be my worst decision. The software updates have only destroyed the phone altogether. And still we are sitting with a faulty software. ASUS please give the 5z users a fix even if it means any downgrade. We just want to use the damn phone. Its useless right now

murdoxstyle
Star I
is there any solution of it? i can take picture anymore with my zenfone 5z, it always blurred for the distances objects, please is there any update information about it?