This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 beta on top of zenui 6 for 5z

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
As there are no major changes in android 11 comparing android 10 it may be bit easier to patch A11 with 5z i request asus to add 5z to list of updating devices to A11

As this year there are no huge number of devices like max series in lineup for OS updates i feel ASUS should add 5z in list so that it may be easy for 5z to compete in midrange segment as pricing has been less these days because of 5z's 2 years mark also 5z is still selling like hotcakes atleast in larger markets like india this may help asus to still compete in midrange segment for india and replace max series also as sales are effected due to COVID-19 may give some boost and win hearts of customers on top of snapdragon 845 ✌️😊
And m sure 5z n asus can realy win hearts if there will be change in some strategy
This year only zenfone 6 n ROG 2 are in list of previous models for A11 lineup and in new incoming RoG 3 N zenfone 7
So it is not hard to add 1 to list as 5z is capable to handle everything
And thanksalot asus for soo much support till date for 5z we love it alot 😊 n also this new forum is too good
Thankyou
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS
@LP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS
20 REPLIES 20

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
bal.amandeep

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/90657#Comment_90657

Hahahahah thats a joke to me and all 5z users anything new they have added do mention coz this is all love for 5z speak nothing true

View post
They added most things while on oreo and when we got Zenui 6 many things changed. So i dont agree that they didnt change anything. AR core and Vowfi is not added, rest our device has all features almost.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
bal.amandeep

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/90674#Comment_90674

Yeah but what about other major updates which other companies has given to there phone please research and see where our 5z phone stand before saying anything where is the vowifi update where is video calling update and other major too which Asus keep on ignoring and yet u say it full fill promise than what is the use of this forms when they cannot take idea and work on it Asus will never wake up

View post
Vofi is already in talks and may drop anytime soon also i want to tell you that not every carrier support native video calling option and also not every OEM has it to make full use of it and also now a days users prefer 3rd party video calling app options over native video calling feature and most of app have that already these days so asus has decided to hold native video calling feature to implement it in software and i think native video call and 3rd party video call doesnt make any diffrence isnt it ? So not a very important feature to be focused on and yes i understand lots of other OEMS alredy having it is there call but ASUS works in diffrent way and works hard for priority features and bug fixes rather than show offs
Also i checked with MI native video calling option and trust me they have that option just for show off that features fails to works tried many workarounds no use so what is use of such features if those doesnt work properly
I hope you understand and yes who knows if ASUS will surprise someday 😜

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/90734#Comment_90734

Vofi is already in talks and may drop anytime soon also i want to tell you that not every carrier support native video calling option and also not every OEM has it to make full use of it and also now a days users prefer 3rd party video calling app options over native video calling feature and most of app have that already these days so asus has decided to hold native video calling feature to implement it in software and i think native video call and 3rd party video call doesnt make any diffrence isnt it ? So not a very important feature to be focused on and yes i understand lots of other OEMS alredy having it is there call but ASUS works in diffrent way and works hard for priority features and bug fixes rather than show offs

Also i checked with MI native video calling option and trust me they have that option just for show off that features fails to works tried many workarounds no use so what is use of such features if those doesnt work properly

I hope you understand and yes who knows if ASUS will surprise someday 😜

View post
Hope they will surprise us by adding 5z to Android 11 or Zenui 7 list because till now support from Asus team for 5z is great so may be we can get any of these two things in future 😁

mytechshout07
Star III
Yes updates Zenfone 5z to Android 11 might give you some long term fan base. Android 10 improved my 5z phone a lot and kept me from switching to a newer phone.
Now an update to android 11 will make the device not feel old. And camera seems to have some problem. Also fix that too.

TonyB
Star I
The update Zenfone is the solution. I love Zenfone 5Z