patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

suren
Star I
Warranty expiry date of mine is June 2nd 2020 but they haven't charged to clear this issue

Duskyy
Star II
suren

Warranty expiry date of mine is June 2nd 2020 but they haven't charged to clear this issue

View post
R u from Mumbai

patssushil
Rising Star I
Those who are claiming that asus will replace their buggy phone with the other one, have you guyz received your replacement?

athifjeffdx
Star II
suren

Guys today I got this issue resolved at ASUS authorized service center, they have cleared this issue within a day

Kindly contact any nearby Authorized service center and sort it out

View post
What did they do to fix it ? can you please provide more details?

athifjeffdx

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/88660#Comment_88660

Tweet this to asus india in twitter. Literally everyone is facing the same issue.

View post
Very true