This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct video calling without any third party app

swatantra63
Star I
Now in this era almost all phones even mid rangers have the feature of direct video calling without using any third party app. And here I'm with 'So Called Budget Flagship'. Flagship??!! It sucks man to not have a basic feature. Totally disappointed with the software part of asus. I'll highly recommend my all friends not to buy any device from asus ever. Waste of money!
11 REPLIES 11

ronald1985
Community Legend I
swatantra63

Now in this era almost all phones even mid rangers have the feature of direct video calling without using any third party app. And here I'm with 'So Called Budget Flagship'. Flagship??!! It sucks man to not have a basic feature. Totally disappointed with the software part of asus. I'll highly recommend my all friends not to buy any device from asus ever. Waste of money!

Direct video calling without any third party app
My phone came with Duo pre-installed a video calling app. Unfortunately a downside to this is that other people need to use Duo. Do you have an example a phone that has a video calling app but can ring across any other phones that has a different video calling app?
There's also plenty of alternatives too, so ASUS don't really need to be in this part of the section otherwise it's not as different to other phones. Other alternatives includes:
WhatsApp
Telegram
Viper
WeChat
Line
Facebook Messenger
There's loads of them and this is something your complaining about?

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
In the last update, it was activated for Google phone app.
screenshot-20200614-071830934.jpg

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I tried Google dialer for video call but getting black screen only

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
Just tried, it's working fine for me. I m using Jio network.