This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 beta on top of zenui 6 for 5z

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
As there are no major changes in android 11 comparing android 10 it may be bit easier to patch A11 with 5z i request asus to add 5z to list of updating devices to A11

As this year there are no huge number of devices like max series in lineup for OS updates i feel ASUS should add 5z in list so that it may be easy for 5z to compete in midrange segment as pricing has been less these days because of 5z's 2 years mark also 5z is still selling like hotcakes atleast in larger markets like india this may help asus to still compete in midrange segment for india and replace max series also as sales are effected due to COVID-19 may give some boost and win hearts of customers on top of snapdragon 845 ✌️😊
And m sure 5z n asus can realy win hearts if there will be change in some strategy
This year only zenfone 6 n ROG 2 are in list of previous models for A11 lineup and in new incoming RoG 3 N zenfone 7
So it is not hard to add 1 to list as 5z is capable to handle everything
And thanksalot asus for soo much support till date for 5z we love it alot 😊 n also this new forum is too good
Thankyou
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS
@LP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS
20 REPLIES 20

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Yes, As price of 5z decrease to somewhere around 17000-18000 then if people who want to buy a midrange phone with great specifications then I think none of the other phones are able to compete with 5z in that segment for sure only if Asus provides Android 11 to 5z. Because without os updates I don't think people will buy this 2yr old phone

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
A11 update will be really appreciated from asus side. The support has been great so far. If A11 is not possible an update to zenui 7 will be much appreciated. 😊👍

bal_amandeep
Star III
Well whatever we all here suggest fall on deaf and dead ears of Asus they doing nothing to make it better others companies are doing very well and start giving customers some new features with upgrade by Asus does nothing just an security patch no new update for phone no new features nothing just blank lies so don't hope any thing good will be stores for 5z users I have already lost all the hope for anything new so I am not hoping anything good from Asus

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
bal.amandeep

Well whatever we all here suggest fall on deaf and dead ears of Asus they doing nothing to make it better others companies are doing very well and start giving customers some new features with upgrade by Asus does nothing just an security patch no new update for phone no new features nothing just blank lies so don't hope any thing good will be stores for 5z users I have already lost all the hope for anything new so I am not hoping anything good from Asus

View post
Asus already gave 2 android updates as promised and also getting regular security patches as promised. There is nothing to complain.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
bal.amandeep

View post
5z is like 2yrs old now
Asus is still fixing the bugs we report here (the touch panel version was improved in the last update that's commendable for a 2yr old device)
We continue to get updates bimonthly/every 2 months
Plus Zen UI 6 is very good and stable