This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery performance update

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello @asus Could you tell me when I. getting the update for battery drain problem .The rate battery is draining it's not feel like a 6000 mah though.
77 REPLIES 77

Korey
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74198#Comment_74198

First of all, restart your device. It solves a lot of issues. Your phone will work better if you restart it once per week.

Second, go to system settings -> battery -> powermaster -> auto-start manager and prevent all the apps to auto start that you don't need a notification from.

After this go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Memory cleaner -> Turn on Super Clean mode -> enter app list and uncheck any app that you must get notifications from -> go back -> open recent apps overview and press clear all.

Restart your phone. 

If you notice that you battery life has improved, then you have a battery draining app among the apps that are no longer allowed to start by themselves.

If the tricks above do not work, then please put your phone in flight mode when you go to bed. If you have lost more than a couple of percent after 8h sleep, then there might be a bug in the system that we have to investigate.

View post
I'll give this a go but i'm super skeptical as i've already spent at least 15-20hrs solid locking down and removing apps so far. I've managed to improve the battery life but every now and then i check my phone and it has gone crazy and started draining and overheating. When i do manage to mail down the app it's "googles framework" play services, location, updates, etc.. Can't turn it off unless the phone is off. It's also random, doesn't do it ever hr or day at same time. I timed it. My best guess at this is some poor code written in the google framework that somehow loops it self to infinity and burns your battery to the ground..

hermantan89
Rising Star I
Hi, I'm a marketing staff at Asus store. I see on this topic, many users complain about the durability of the battery. I want to offer you one thing, how about if you switch to our Asus ROG Phone 3? This is our latest ROG series phone, which should solve all your problems.
Thank you

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
hermantan89

Hi, I'm a marketing staff at Asus store. I see on this topic, many users complain about the durability of the battery. I want to offer you one thing, how about if you switch to our Asus ROG Phone 3? This is our latest ROG series phone, which should solve all your problems.

Thank you

View post
Unironically this is exactly what they want us to do.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
hermantan89

Thank you

View post
Ohh we need a swap now, are you ready for it or just dnt want to give us your store adress now😂

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
hermantan89

Thank you

View post
ridiculous