This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 beta on top of zenui 6 for 5z

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
As there are no major changes in android 11 comparing android 10 it may be bit easier to patch A11 with 5z i request asus to add 5z to list of updating devices to A11

As this year there are no huge number of devices like max series in lineup for OS updates i feel ASUS should add 5z in list so that it may be easy for 5z to compete in midrange segment as pricing has been less these days because of 5z's 2 years mark also 5z is still selling like hotcakes atleast in larger markets like india this may help asus to still compete in midrange segment for india and replace max series also as sales are effected due to COVID-19 may give some boost and win hearts of customers on top of snapdragon 845 ✌️😊
And m sure 5z n asus can realy win hearts if there will be change in some strategy
This year only zenfone 6 n ROG 2 are in list of previous models for A11 lineup and in new incoming RoG 3 N zenfone 7
So it is not hard to add 1 to list as 5z is capable to handle everything
And thanksalot asus for soo much support till date for 5z we love it alot 😊 n also this new forum is too good
Thankyou
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS
@LP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS
20 REPLIES 20

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
I second this, as 5Z still have a long way to go. The improvements from SD845 to the newer ones weren't significant enough to make us change, the innovations on design aren't a great appealing, and with the experience I'm having with 5Z, if I change my device this year, it wouldn't be another ASUS.
So, you've shown design with Zen6, hardware with RoGII, but software never was at its best, and it's still not. Change it, optimize it, FIX IT, keep updating.
Copied design from Apple, now copy customer care, R&D, soft/hardware optimization.

Nivesh
Rising Star II
Asus rather give zen ui 7 instead of android 11

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Yes I agree with u bro as there are no major changes in Android 11, they should add 5z in their list and it is a good chance for asus to compete with one plus because one plus devices are getting 3 major os updates. And we should expect Android 11 because at the launch time it gives a tough competition to one plus 6 and many of the users and tech experts feel that 5z is slightly better device than one plus 6. So as a One plus 6 competetor 5z should get Android 11. Till now it is a great device and we regularly receive updates and l thank u Asus for making it a successful phone. As this phone is capable to handle everything it should receive Android 11.
So I request Asus to add 5z in Android 11 list.
Thank you🙂

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Samsung is using similar strategy these days bringing up new lineup with a year older processors i.e. like galaxy s10 lite i feel ASUS has to do nothing but just to update its older devices instead of bringing up new devices this will reduce the production cost and keep devices competing in present markets effected with covid crises and midrange will surely be captured by 5z in coming year in era of Zenfone 7 n Rog 3.