This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Data netwrok

Hi, since last I week my phone is not detecting 4G data network. I have tried to restart, remove card and reinsert and check all settings but the problem is still not resolved.
3 REPLIES 3

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
Hey bro, how about the issue? Can you describe it a little bit precisely for us?

Sufyan
Rising Star I
Hi, since last I week my phone is not detecting 4G data network. I have tried to restart, remove card and reinsert and check all settings but the problem is still not resolved.
Try doing this..
Open your dialer type *#*#4636#*#*
As you enter this in your dialer a settings menu will show up you have to tap on the first option which will be "Phones information"
Then  you will see something like "Set Preferred Network type
Tap on the box below that and look for LTE only and select.
But remember this will set your phone to only lte so until you are on that setting you will just be able to use data and won't be able to make calls or receive them so whenever you are done using your data in 4g you can just turn on aeroplane mode for a sec and then turn it off that's the easiest way to get back to the normal settjng.
I hope this helps you if it does like my comment 😜
Have a great day 

elbert
Star II
Sufyan said:
Try doing this..
Open your dialer type *#*#4636#*#*
As you enter this in your dialer a settings menu will show up you have to tap on the first option which will be "Phones information"
Then  you will see something like "Set Preferred Network type
Tap on the box below that and look for LTE only and select.
But remember this will set your phone to only lte so until you are on that setting you will just be able to use data and won't be able to make calls or receive them so whenever you are done using your data in 4g you can just turn on aeroplane mode for a sec and then turn it off that's the easiest way to get back to the normal settjng.
I hope this helps you if it does like my comment 😜
Have a great day 
hey good day... i had that problem setting to LTE only... whenever i tried to set it to LTE only, nothing happens. it just go back to normal settings... i'm using zenfone max pro m2..