cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update for max pro series m1&m2

vpraba1991
Star I
Dear guys,
Kindly do patience abt android 10 update for max pro series..even I am also using the max pro m1..I am also have eager and angry abt the update but the thing we have to trust our brand as they trust us and they will give the update soon in perfectly...don't blame the asus...lets do free them will release the update...#AsusIndia pls consider our customers emotions!!

34 REPLIES 34

jpananth
Star I
victor2020

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
I have been using ASUS Max pro m1 for 2 years. I never felt happy about this product in these days and It is not because of late updates. This product disappointed me in many ways like poor hardware as well as poor software with lot of bugs. It never worked fine in case of emergency...

Atul1
Star I
victor2020

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
Only wait hi to kr sckte h chahe wo agle month aaye ya fir agli saal lekin ye jarroor h June. June kitna hi kaha update June main to nahi aaye .So hope ko bhulo or aage badho bhul jao ana hoga to aajayega issi main kush raho.

They keep saying to be patient abt android 10 update. They will give the android 10 update abt 3 years from now

sayyedsharuk55
Star III
Are Abtak android 10 nhi aa rha hai aur max pro m3 nikaal rhe hai .. bevakuf company

raj77791
Star I
gtripathi451

भाई सीधे एंड्रॉयड 11 दे दे 10 को रहने दो नही हो रहा तो।

View post
Waah kya baat😂😂😂😂🤣🤣