patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

rajshah99969
Star II
Kuba

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/88737#Comment_88737

I'm sorry but I actually updated my system and this bug expanded a bit that even it didn't worked properly. But now apparently it's working fine, don't know if power bytton works and don't wanna try. I would do a video but I just can't.

Here's the simplest instruction I can write for you:

1. Charge your phone ( It just needs to work, maybe at least 30%)

2. Now I know that there are some type of this bugs soo

2a) If your phone is blank (dont show anything, no android/ASUS logo)

-> click all three buttons in the same time and hold them for like 1 sec

-> then the phone should switch on perfectly - if it's just turn it on but the logos are showing check 2b

2b) if phone try to switch on but only android logo, and then ASUS are showing

-> at the time when you see android logo shows as fast as you can hold all three buttons for like 1 sec (if phone turns blank it will switch on by itself after a few secs - if not, just after maybe half minute hold all buttons again so then it will work)

Actually I have faced only these problems, if you have that ASUS logo is still showing with no android logo i don't know if it will work but maybe try holding all the buttons for few secs.

View post
So you are saying that phone will start working if we follow these steps.
So why does Asus says that we need to replace Motherboard for that?🤔
Are they blatantly looting their customers??😤🤦🏻‍♂️

kprsnt
Star II
Kuba

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/88737#Comment_88737

I'm sorry but I actually updated my system and this bug expanded a bit that even it didn't worked properly. But now apparently it's working fine, don't know if power bytton works and don't wanna try. I would do a video but I just can't.

Here's the simplest instruction I can write for you:

1. Charge your phone ( It just needs to work, maybe at least 30%)

2. Now I know that there are some type of this bugs soo

2a) If your phone is blank (dont show anything, no android/ASUS logo)

-> click all three buttons in the same time and hold them for like 1 sec

-> then the phone should switch on perfectly - if it's just turn it on but the logos are showing check 2b

2b) if phone try to switch on but only android logo, and then ASUS are showing

-> at the time when you see android logo shows as fast as you can hold all three buttons for like 1 sec (if phone turns blank it will switch on by itself after a few secs - if not, just after maybe half minute hold all buttons again so then it will work)

Actually I have faced only these problems, if you have that ASUS logo is still showing with no android logo i don't know if it will work but maybe try holding all the buttons for few secs.

View post
Its not working for me

HARISH_KUMAR
Star I
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it

suren
Star I
Guys today I got this issue resolved at ASUS authorized service center, they have cleared this issue within a day
Kindly contact any nearby Authorized service center and sort it out

Duskyy
Star II
Suren

Guys today I got this issue resolved at ASUS authorized service center, they have cleared this issue within a day

Kindly contact any nearby Authorized service center and sort it out

View post
Was your device in warranty or out of warranty ,And did u pay any money to repair the issue