cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update for max pro series m1&m2

vpraba1991
Star I
Dear guys,
Kindly do patience abt android 10 update for max pro series..even I am also using the max pro m1..I am also have eager and angry abt the update but the thing we have to trust our brand as they trust us and they will give the update soon in perfectly...don't blame the asus...lets do free them will release the update...#AsusIndia pls consider our customers emotions!!

34 REPLIES 34

akul_vyas02
Star I
vpraba1991

Dear guys,

Kindly do patience abt android 10 update for max pro series..even I am also using the max pro m1..I am also have eager and angry abt the update but the thing we have to trust our brand as they trust us and they will give the update soon in perfectly...don't blame the asus...lets do free them will release the update...#AsusIndia pls consider our customers emotions!!

Android 10 update for max pro series m1&m2
Why aren't they releasing one official statement.Let it be late but for true so that we don't ask again and again about the same thing !

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
ये बेटीचोद लोग नहीं सुधरेगा।

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
असुस वालो तोहार माई के बुर में चोदे।

prakash1995behe
Star III
Asus jaan bujh ke nehin derehehie kiyunki agar A10 dediya to anewala new phone sayad kaam bikega isiliye asus janbujhkar update ko roka hai

ZT-730d53b4
Star II
akul.vyas02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30653/android-10-update-for-max-pro-series-m1-m2

Why aren't they releasing one official statement.Let it be late but for true so that we don't ask again and again about the same thing !

View post
right bro...i think they will roll out android 10 in 2030