This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 stable update

sazid_zeeshan_2
Star II
When we get stable android 10 update at asus zenfone max pro m1?
34 REPLIES 34

subhadip_deyred
Star II
victor2020

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
Seeing this over 100 times

vibhanshu2209
Star I
Meri baat Mano.. jiski warranty Ko 1 saal ho gya hai woh bootloader unlock karo.. aur custom ROM daal lo.. Asus waale jab tak android 10 layenge tab tak Apne Baal safed ho jayenge 😅
Best custom is Pixel or Lineage 🦾
Thank me later.

sazid_zeeshan_2
Star II
victor2020

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
Inform us the actual date

ZT-2fc20dc6
Star I
sazid.zeeshan.20

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/90135#Comment_90135

Inform us the actual date

View post
Okay we will wait till the asus send their ANDROID 10 stable update through FOTA, after getting the update if I notice the the experience is not at that level I'll 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🖕🖕the total team

One of the third class products services and third class team of asus who cannot gave user the latest technology. Asus gave android 9 stable at the end when all mobile get updated. They plan same with Android 10. When android 11 official launch completed they came with Android 10 update.
I will never buy asus product again. This is my first and last time with Asus.