This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

rulyrexhodam
Star III
taufiq.sabirin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47817#Comment_47817

And when you got it, please notify us whether any issue with the A10. Many people had problem after update.

View post
Yes that's true. I hv had multiple issues as it seems it was not a stable update. I downgraded it back to android 9 and almost things are better but auto switch off is still going on. Even will having intense gun battle my phone gets switch off n auto restarts. My teammates use to tease me that I m using rog 2 n facing problem like a basic phone. They all are on one plus 7t and I was the only one who decided to go for rog. But I m having lots and lots of issues.. now my triggers are not working, my data cable has stopped supporting fast charging and I can't use this official inbox usb cable to transfer data on pc... What else to say.... But don't upgrade it to android 10 until unless the official people says that it's sorted..

Rameez221
Star III
Anders_ASUS

This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉

Gaming

1. Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks
Thanks to Asus

PaulPaul
Star I
Hello,
There are areas in my screen where oil and fingerprints are easily absorbed by the screen.
Is there a coating in the screen of ROG Phone 2 and it is already fading?
Or is this a defect of the screen?

yosef019
Rising Star II
106218966-3560032244026763-117204008618028301-o.jpg
this shood be on or off to disable background apps?
because hebrew translation is bad...

Aryan202
Community Legend I
yosef019

106218966-3560032244026763-117204008618028301-o.jpg

this shood be on or off to disable background apps?

because hebrew translation is bad...

View post
Enabling that will kill background apps when you turn off the screen