This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the new ZenTalk for ZenFone 6!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all ASUS Fans!
With the upcoming launch of our ZenFone 6 that truly Defies Ordinary, we are also launching the new ZenTalk (currently we are phasing in the ZenFone 6 category and later on we will also migrate ZenFone 5). 
Keep checking this section for the latest on ZenFone 6!
/CH
85 REPLIES 85

morohit
Star II
Kamesh said:
I m having issues and  no one here is replying, my cpu temperature are rising like hell usually it remains between 49-56°C during normal usage and during charging or using heavy apps beyond 58°C please can someone can tell me is my device defective ? gmfc56b004n5.jpg 
xbriklzyemgf.jpg

How about air temperature?
My Zenfone 6 is around 39-41c with only cpuz launching and room temperature is 26.5c.

Kamesh
Star III
morohit said:
Kamesh said:
I m having issues and  no one here is replying, my cpu temperature are rising like hell usually it remains between 49-56°C during normal usage and during charging or using heavy apps beyond 58°C please can someone can tell me is my device defective ? gmfc56b004n5.jpg 
xbriklzyemgf.jpg

My Zenfone 6 is around 39-41c with only cpuz launching and room temperature is 26.5c.

Room temp is 30.8°C and when launching cpu z temp gives around 36°C -38°C but as soon as i use device within min the temp reaches to 48°C And one more thing i noticed that network reception of this device is bad when i compared downloading speed at same place on same network with poco F1,  i was very disappointed poco F1 gave very nice speeds than 6z.

Kamesh
Star III

@morohit          room temp is 30.8°C but cpu temp while launching cpu z is always 44 or greater and one more thing i noticed that when i compared downloading speed with poco f1 at same place and same network it was horrible in 6z and network reception of this device is bad compared to other mobiles even my friend asus max pro m1 gave more downloading speed than me 

kalmah
Rising Star I
Zadejte svůj komentářZENFONE 6 I have already ordered one month, but still not in stock / CZECH REPUBLIC /, it is a shame that ASUS does not manage to supply the seller to satisfy orders- I promised that the sale will be in early August, so hopefully I will wait

gggson999
Star I
can be informed when officially available in Indonesia and how to order Zenfone 6 special edition in Indonesia. thanks