hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
Speaker sound are too low after the update
Now My note 10+ sound louder then rog 2
Someone help
10 REPLIES 10

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Yes u guys are right before may keeping volume half was enough to hear crisp sounds but after the update I have to keep the volume at 75% which was earlier equavalent to 50%. Anders_ASUS any thoughts ??

ronald1985
Community Legend I
I am currently on the latest update of A10 and I don't hear the difference from A9 and A10.
Is Smart Volume on? Turn it off and see if it makes a difference.
If you go to AudioWizard and run the demo, is it the same issue?
Adjust the settings on AudioWizard, do you get the same issue?
When your phone rings, is it the same issue?

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Ringing isent the issue and there are no problems in audio wizard and smart volume was disabled. But after the May update there was slight reduction in sound production and I didn't complain as it didn't irritate me much as the full volume is loud enough . But seeing people complain about it . I also wanted to tell that the there is really difference in volume from past to now .

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Are you on the latest firmware version because reading the above, everyone seem to have the issue post May update? The last update was on 11th June.
You're saying ringing isn't the issue too, so I think it would help moderators to know what are apps you're running that's having this issue?
It will also be hard to compare sounds from previous version unless there's some sort of video too which may help.

vilasck1
Star I
I'm also facing same issue after the update button speaker sound got low compare to top speaker