Yulius_Mai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70_20200320
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please help Camera not focus, just can take near area only
P51VQU20D8FN.jpg

J8FWYM3ZXMDI.jpg

170 REPLIES 170

darkknight
Rising Star I
@Christine_ASUS the problem is genuine. I hope you look into this issue immediately and inform concerned people so that they will provide a patch asap.

sinashbt
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi snizams and sinashbt

Thank you for your reply. Does your device pass all the SMMI test which I mentioned above or not?

View post
The test indicates that my camera app is launching. However, even in the test, the camera is blurry. Can you suggest how to roll back to older firmware without downgrading Android version.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
Logically, in my viewpoints, the firmware is designed to be updated from the previous firmware. So you could not just downgrade directly, the downgrade file like A10>A9 or A9>A8 is sort of a rule breaker.

sinashbt
Star II
What do we do now? Asus seems to have completely ignored the issue even though so many people are complaining. Either the right people aren't getting the information or they chose to ignore. Should I tweet the issue directly to Asus India?

Alwyn
Rising Star I
sinashbt

What do we do now? Asus seems to have completely ignored the issue even though so many people are complaining. Either the right people aren't getting the information or they chose to ignore. Should I tweet the issue directly to Asus India?

View post
Useless they tell you do some stuff and at the end they'll tell you to ask service center.