This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Vivobook Gaming F571GD Hard Drive Upgradation

System: i5 9th gen, 8 Gb ram, 4 Gb nvidia Gtx 1050 dedicated graphics card and 512Gb ssd.
Battery or AC:
Model: F571GD-BQ368T
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: I have bought this laptop three months ago for the purpose of college project. When i want to add an additional hard disk internally it requires a connector that given with this.I have already opened the device for the insertion of the hard disk and the warranty will be avoided. So i want get
sata1.jpg
it without going to service center because of the long distance between home city and service center.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
yohannan.chacko23
  1. System: i5 9th gen, 8 Gb ram, 4 Gb nvidia Gtx 1050 dedicated graphics card and 512Gb ssd.
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: F571GD-BQ368T
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: I have bought this laptop three months ago for the purpose of college project. When i want to add an additional hard disk internally it requires a connector that given with this.I have already opened the device for the insertion of the hard disk and the warranty will be avoided. So i want get

sata1.jpg

it without going to service center because of the long distance between home city and service center.

Asus Vivobook Gaming F571GD Hard Drive Upgradation
You have already opened this laptop, so warranty wil be void.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello yohannan,
Please kindly contact our official service center for the connector.
Thank you.