Did you mean: 

Ram management and heating issue

adarshso761
Star II
I want to know that you are going too fix the Ram management problem or not
48 REPLIES 48

Kamesh
Star III
An update on the previous comment: I've contacted Asus technical support regarding  the heating issue of the CPU. Their answer was that I should try all the common steps like restarting, restoring and resetting etc. And if all  of these don't work, I might be experiencing a hardware failure problem, then I should bring my phone to an authorised centre for a repair. So let me summarise: I bought anew phone from Asus for 32k, recieved a defective product from Flipkart, waisted 7 days on waiting for the technician that never came and  chatting with the support, and now I'm stuck with a peace of c₹@p phone that needs repairing. Great Job Asus! Thank You for that wonderful experience! It has been the third Asus phone that I've bought, and I'm positive, that it would be last one.
same thing i am facing, i just spend 32000 rupees just to  take it to the service center and deposit it there.
we all have been cheated
Looks like i have to do the same Flipkart and asus both have cheated.

Sreekiran
Star III
Let us give the team the benefit of the doubt and wait for the update before coming to conclusions, shall we? The product is still in its nascency and as with any product it will take some time to settle.

Kamesh
Star III
Sreekiran said:
Let us give the team the benefit of the doubt and wait for the update before coming to conclusions, shall we? The product is still in its nascency and as with any product it will take some time to settle.
Not only heating issue i m facing network problems 4g is not connecting and if it connects , it  connects for 1min and then switches to 2g whereas my friend asus max pro M1 at same place with same internet provider remains on 4g .also i have factory reset my device and also bought new sim but got no good results. I am using force lte through dialling *#*#4636#*#* and forcing it to lte.

stas_ponyatovsk
Star II
Sreekiran said:
What doubt? You can not use a device at these temperatures.

Sreekiran
Star III
I meant about the next update. Maybe it will remove the heating issue altogether...just need to wait.