jenkinsj9299
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

36 REPLIES 36

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
sreesudhin

Boycott Chinese (asus) products.. china get out

View post
And don't post about a thing which you don't know (except for bug reports , feature requests and enquiries)

egkeldebbarma
Star I
victor2020

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
You always tells us like that and you will be telling this shit even when other phones will get Android 11,12 so on. Asus is one of the most untrustable company 🥴.

hudaitsourav01
Star II
Matherchod brand hai...iska koi vi products future me kharidni nehi chahiya....
#ban asus

orin
Star II
asus team work from home because of covid, and maybe they using edge network so all about update and bug report from max series always pending pending and pending to fix it.. ,😂

amiyak162
Star I
Vyomesh03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/89748#Comment_89748

Same reply since last 3 months. Atleast give a exact date, let it be 2 months from now but atleast provide a date

View post
Asus u are seriously frustrating ....in ur phone only battery is good...but rest are poor to poor...no updates no good camera no go asus apps and finally no asus android 10 update.....#asus zenfone max pro m1