This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital wellbeing focus mode notification issue

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
I use focus mode lot these days.. Its nice thing to have in your phone when you don't want to be distracted by your phone. The only problem in last some days I m facing is about its notification. Earlier when I used turn on focus mode, notification used to comes in notifications panel (which gives me some shortcuts like take break and etc) and when I used to turn off focus mode it used to disappear from notification panel. But now when I turn off focus mode.. Notification saying distracting apps are paused in notification panel doesn't go away.. It ruins the whole experience... Because i have to keep checking that whether I have switched off focus mode or not... It only goes away when I will restart the the phn again.. I don't thing this bug will take much time to solved by your developer... Please solve it.. Or tell me if i can correct it with some setting changes...
Hope to hear from you soon @Anders_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
@VS-KR NO.. Only after restarting the phn, it goes away..

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, I hope you are on the latest firmware version which is:
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone 6 ZS630KL

【Release Date】

2020/05/15

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch (2020/5/1)
  2. Enabled VoLTE/Vowifi of Bouygues Telecom (France)
  3. Optimized system stability

[200508]ZenFone 6 ZS630KL_IN_17.1810.2005.153
Also, can you share a video of this bug?