This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z frequently shutting down

So I bought this phone 9 months ago and this phone started hanging,switching off and glitching from january.So I went to the service center and explained the issue and they kept the phone with them for a few days and downgraded my android version and gave it back to me. When I came back to my home the issue still prevailed on the same day.So I contacted the asus team they said the go to the service center again and due to the covid crisis and lockdown I could not go to the service center again and I am stuck at my village right now. Now a days the phone is hanging a lot.Once in a six hours it will hang for sure.I am living in distress daily that my phone will switch off and sometimes the sim card signals goes off and I am scared when that will switch off. Sometimes it will shutdown and restarts after a halfday or one day and because of this hanging issue there was a situation a few days back.I never even charged my phone with any other chargers or any other adapters nor there was any power fluctuations when I was charging and I never overcharge it like overnight charging or something like that still I don't understand why this happens. There was an emergency and I was home alone and my phone hung up at the same time and I was helpless.I tried to switch it on and it did not respond so I went all the way running to my nearest relatives. That's it I'm seriously done with this phone.I thought one day this is going to be a serious issue and it did happen.Seriously I am done and it put me on risk too.So I am not willing to continue with this faulty phone so I request you to please take my phone away and replace it or refund me.I am not willing to risk my life in future because of a faulty phone and I want my refund or replacement back as soon as possible.Please I request you to replace or refund me back as possible before something serious happens to me.I am ready to give a consumer complaint too. So I request you to help me with this faulty phone and please please take this faulty phone and give me a new one or refund it.
Many people suggested me to buy oneplus but I chose ASUS and atlast I deserved this.
5 REPLIES 5

Bhasky
Rising Star II
varun.koundinya.10

So I bought this phone 9 months ago and this phone started hanging,switching off and glitching from january.So I went to the service center and explained the issue and they kept the phone with them for a few days and downgraded my android version and gave it back to me. When I came back to my home the issue still prevailed on the same day.So I contacted the asus team they said the go to the service center again and due to the covid crisis and lockdown I could not go to the service center again and I am stuck at my village right now. Now a days the phone is hanging a lot.Once in a six hours it will hang for sure.I am living in distress daily that my phone will switch off and sometimes the sim card signals goes off and I am scared when that will switch off. Sometimes it will shutdown and restarts after a halfday or one day and because of this hanging issue there was a situation a few days back.There was an emergency and I was home alone and my phone hung up at the same time and I was helpless.I tried to switch it on and it did not respond so I went all the way running to my nearest relatives. That's it I'm seriously done with this phone.I thought one day this is going to be a serious issue and it did happen.Seriously I am done and it put me on risk too.So I am not willing to continue with this faulty phone so I request you to please take my phone away and replace it or refund me.I am not willing to risk my life in future because of a faulty phone and I want my refund or replacement back as soon as possible.Please I request you to replace or refund me back as possible before something serious happens to me.I am ready to give a consumer complaint too. So I request you to help me with this faulty phone and please please take this faulty phone and give me a new one or refund it.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/R0JV5JAVDM2Q/whatsapp-video-2020-03-31-at-1-31-38-pm.mp4

Many people suggested me to buy oneplus but I chose ASUS and atlast I deserved this.

Asus 6z frequently shutting down
There might be issue with PCB, also are you sure that your device was never got shorted due to power fluctuation , I'mean have you maintained one dedicated power source while charging (I do agree that's quite difficult to maintain) yet were you overcharging it ? have you ever used other power brick or cable ? did you ever tweaked os ? or similar stuff ?
These are the crucial aspects , do include all these in report, whether you have encountered such.
These could give weightage to your claim
Hope you will get your device back to normal

No sir I use only my asus charger for charging and never ever I used any other charger or any other power brick for that and there are no incidents of power fluctuation or something. I never ever messed with the os and I update my phone regularly. In a day it will hang and switch off 5 or 6 times while using. It also restarts while charging and I do not have a clue what to do.
Bhasky

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30563/asus-6z-frequently-shutting-down

There might be issue with PCB, also are you sure that your device was never got shorted due to power fluctuation , I'mean have you maintained one dedicated power source while charging (I do agree that's quite difficult to maintain) yet were you overcharging it ? have you ever used other power brick or cable ? did you ever tweaked os ? or similar stuff ?

These are the crucial aspects , do include all these in report, whether you have encountered such.

These could give weightage to your claim

Hope you will get your device back to normal

View post

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @varun.koundinya.10
Hey kindly check your PM, share the details so that I can check with the related team.
Thanks.

shankar_nvsb
Star II
varun.koundinya.10

No sir I use only my asus charger for charging and never ever I used any other charger or any other power brick for that and there are no incidents of power fluctuation or something. I never ever messed with the os and I update my phone regularly. In a day it will hang and switch off 5 or 6 times while using. It also restarts while charging and I do not have a clue what to do.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/89754#Comment_89754

View post
Hi @varun.koundinya.10

Is this stuck or restart issue when you access the camera application or during the use of camera in any other applications?