bap062
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:x00td
Firmware Version:407
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey guys...
One strange problem happens with my device...
Currently on 407 android 10 beta version and want to update device to 424 version.....i downloaded 424 version from official asus website and put it to root directory of internal storage.....restarted device but device doesn't show any update notification....tried several times but device does not detects .424 file.....earlier i updated my device by this method for pie versions and even 407 version.....but this time no success......any solution for this????? I checked and the file is ok i mean not corrupted.
This was my problem but now i got solution myself.......the.problem is phone cant detect system update file...
Solution:
1) you have to place the update zip file to sd card and apply update through stock recovery
Or
2) just install adb drivers in pc connect phone to pc via usb cable....reboot phone to stock recovery.....place the update file to c:/adb folder in pc...in phone select apply updates adb option....in pc open cmd in adb folder....type adb devices.....if you see serial number then ok.....type adb sideload xxxx.zip......wait 10 to 15 minues till script succeed message in phone.....reboot phone.....
Xxxx.zip is the exactly system update file name
One biggest benefit in this method is user data not deleted.....so update your phone without data loss...
1 REPLY 1

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, you may click on the following link to download update manually, request you to read the instructions before upgrading and take a full backup of the device before. Click here: https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M1-ZB601KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Hi, kindly click on the following link and follow the instructions to update manually. Click here: https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1009748