This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Tap to Wake not working.

Vableme
Rising Star II
It seems like i enabled double tap to lock and wake, but it doesn't work properly. Only double tap to lock works. I'm on WW-17.0230.2004.60 right now.
Any fixes? @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

Vableme
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

Do you have a live wallpaper? If so, change to a static image and see if that resolves your issue.

View post
I know it's late. But, it fixed itself by changing tempered glass. The glass was broken atop of the sensor thus making it sensing the broken glass as a near object.

Saif_Munshi
Star II
I am using ROG phone 3 just received a brand new phone yesterday and i am facing the same problem as mentioned above. Double tap to screen off is working properly but Double tap to screen on and Swipe up to wake up is not working at all.
is this because of my Tampered glass? Or there is a problem with my Phone.

Saif_Munshi
Star II
Gestures on Dark screen like W,S,Z to launch different apps are also not working. Inshort once the phone is locked/in idle mode none of the gestures work. Except 'lift to check phone'
is there something i am missing out or doing wrong. Please need help with this issue ASAP

Vableme
Rising Star II
Saif Munshi

Gestures on Dark screen like W,S,Z to launch different apps are also not working. Inshort once the phone is locked/in idle mode none of the gestures work. Except 'lift to check phone'

is there something i am missing out or doing wrong. Please need help with this issue ASAP

View post
Could be a faulty sensor, or the tempered glass protector is too thick.