kumariveena981
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus zenfone Max pro m1
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I actually upgraded to the beta version of Android 10. I found some good things like phone boots up faster. The new dark mode is amazing. And the notification bar icons are pretty good. The sound quality in pubg is awesome. It also supports internal audio recording using ADV screen recorder.
If you are just a normal guy who play pubg just for fun not at competitive level(customs) and uses phone like in daily life . Go ahead and update this. This will erase your all data so make sure you backup. The most important thing is battery drain is very low because of dark mode.
But pubg mobile not supports graphics over balanced at medium frame. But we use GFX so there is no need to worry.
What you think let me know
11 REPLIES 11

Papay
Star I
Mera asus zen phone max pro m1 phone mein android 10 version update nahi hua, mein kya karu plz help me.

hudaitsourav01
Star II
Low sound issue in Android 10 beta version

R6VN5N
Star I
Phone: Asus Max Pro M1 (3gb variant)
Android : Android 10 beta 2
Issues:
1. Low sound.
2. Low brightness.
3. Battery drainage.
4. Showing charging slowly everytime. It started after connecting to my android auto. Sometimes after disabling the android auto app it shows charging rapidly.
5. Camera application is shutting down while using the front camera.

shapik_m7
Star I
Model Name:Asus zenfone Max pro m1 4/64
Firmware Version: 10beta2
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Pls move google search down, under bars, as it should be, with gesture navigation

I have faced a problem with recent install FOTA updated , how to fix too?
screenshot-20200618-045528-1.jpg