ASUS Zephyrus M (GU502GU) Keyboard Issue : driver gets uninstalled automatically
- System: windows 10 ( Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 )
- Battery or AC: Both
- Model: GU502GU
- Frequency of occurrence: every time I boot up the system
- Reset OS: YES
- Screenshot or video: Provided
Hello ASUS, I have bought this laptop in November 2019 .
my integrated laptop keyboard is not working after I log into windows but the keyboard is working fine in boot, UEFI or in safe mode. the system automatically uninstalling the following driver:
in human interface devices section : ALL USB DRIVER
in keyboard section : HID KEYBOARD DRIVERS keeping PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 keyboard(101/102-Key) installed.
In ARMOURY CRATE the keyboard is not detecting
The bellow snap is when the driver is fine. Keyboard is working fine.(AS SOON AS I LOGGED IN)
Now as soon as I log into the system. after some time the driver were uninstalled automatically.
SOLUTION TRIED :
- Uninstalled all the keyboard driver and human interface USB related driver(both in normal and safe mode)
- Reset the system(using OEM recovery)
- Wiped the SSD and re install the OS using external bootable USB driver
- Tried plenty of Diver updater software to update the keyboard drivers
- Tried uninstalling drivers while keeping only windows service enabled.
- Also tried to uninstall all driver after running "set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1" command in CMD Promt.
NOTHING WORKED. PLEASE HELP.
- why isn't there any keyboard driver in Human Interface Devices section ?
- What would be the possible fix for this issue?