This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting a cross symbol in the network indicator... I have marked the area with RED

sitansubr
Star III
picsart-06-15-08-15-30.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
sitansubr

I'm getting a cross symbol in the network indicator... I have marked the area with RED
That cross mark shows up when your mobile data is turned off. That is the sign to show the users that their mobile data is not in ON condition. Once you turn on the Mobile Data, that cross sign gets disappeared.

View solution in original post

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
sitansubr

Thankyou tech talk....that made a great help...I was worried unnecessarily.... thankyou to clear my concern

View post
Absolutely no problem in that. Thats not unnecessary but its good practice to ask people in the forum for any doubts so that those get cleared. Keeping doubts in mind is deadly than asking people for help. 👍🏻👍🏻

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
sitansubr

That cross mark shows up when your mobile data is turned off. That is the sign to show the users that their mobile data is not in ON condition. Once you turn on the Mobile Data, that cross sign gets disappeared.

sitansubr
Star III
Thankyou tech talk...that made a great help

sitansubr
Star III
Thankyou tech talk....that made a great help...I was worried unnecessarily.... thankyou to clear my concern

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
sitansubr

View post
Absolutely no problem in that. Thats not unnecessary but its good practice to ask people in the forum for any doubts so that those get cleared. Keeping doubts in mind is deadly than asking people for help. 👍🏻👍🏻