This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have used many asus zenphone of others and I find a difference in mine and theirs...

sitansubr
Star III
When I reboot my phone or in the settings in my phone section...I find Asus written and same when my phone reboots I find Asus over there....but the other phones I use or saw with other costumes have zenphone written on the settings part or when the phone boots up...it comes zenphone....
Why this...
I have linked the ss of my phone's about phone with asus written on it...and other phones screen
Please help me out why is this difference occurring...
picsart-06-15-10-14-22.png
picsart-06-15-10-13-29.png

2 REPLIES 2

Akasha
Rising Star I
sitansubr

When I reboot my phone or in the settings in my phone section...I find Asus written and same when my phone reboots I find Asus over there....but the other phones I use or saw with other costumes have zenphone written on the settings part or when the phone boots up...it comes zenphone....

Why this...

I have linked the ss of my phone's about phone with asus written on it...and other phones screen

Please help me out why is this difference occurring...

picsart-06-15-10-14-22.png

picsart-06-15-10-13-29.png

I have used many asus zenphone of others and I find a difference in mine and theirs...
From What I have Heard Asus got some copyright Issues with the Zenfone Logo particularly in India.
Apparently, it used to appear during Oreo firmwares. In the Beta 2 as well it does appear during boot and the system update menu.
Have to wait to see what happens with the stable one.

sitansubr
Star III
Hey akasha....thankyou...u made a great help to me... thanks a lot