burakterzi91
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20200616-015651339.jpg
wrong battery usage Instagram 4 minutes 17 percent usage
screen 3 hours 41 minutes 15 percent
???
13 REPLIES 13

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi burakterzi91
Thank you for your asking. Please provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue start after any firmware/app download or update? Which Instagram version do you have? If you update it to the latest version, does the issue remain the same?
2. Could you help me to enter "Safe Mode" and leave a 80%-100% phone in sleep(idle) mode in a night, and operate normal using the next day?
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
If the battery works well in "Safe Mode", please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps. If the issue remain the same, please provide me the screenshot of
①Setting>Battery
②Setting>Battery>3 dots on the top"Show app usage"
3. Is there any zone heating up while using/idling? How long does the battery be used?

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi burakterzi91

Thank you for your asking. Please provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Does the issue start after any firmware/app download or update? Which Instagram version do you have? If you update it to the latest version, does the issue remain the same?

2. Could you help me to enter "Safe Mode" and leave a 80%-100% phone in sleep(idle) mode in a night, and operate normal using the next day?

If the battery works well in "Safe Mode", please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps. If the issue remain the same, please provide me the screenshot of

①Setting>Battery

3. Is there any zone heating up while using/idling? How long does the battery be used?

View post
Debasish Sahoo

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus 5z
  2. Firmware Version: .87
  3. Rooted or not: No

Battery drain issue again started after .87 update

screenshot-20200614-142454328.jpg

Battery drain Issue in recent update .87
Same thing happens with me
Please check it.
This issue started after upgrading to latest firmware .87

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Debasish Sahoo
Please refer to the suggestion above, if the issue remain the same, please provide me the required info mentioned above. Thank you.

burakterzi91
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi burakterzi91

①Setting>Battery

View post
Instagram is the latest version and still serious battery is used either this information is wrong or Instagram is using a lot.
Instagram version : 146.0.0.27.125
dk : minute
sa: hour
Güvenli mod: safe mode
screenshot-20200618-111648542.jpg
screenshot-20200618-111644543.jpg
screenshot-20200617-091004.jpg
screenshot-20200618-111632185.jpg