This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Vivobook Gaming F571GD screen freezing on playing games like csgo and Watch Dogs

System: i5 9th gen, 8 Gb ram, 4 Gb nvidia Gtx 1050 dedicated graphics card and 512Gb ssd.
Battery or AC: 100%
Model: F571GD-BQ368T
Frequency of occurrence: Every time I run a game.
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I just purchased my new Asus vivobook gaming laptop from flipkart and on the same day installed Csgo and Watch Dogs in it. Now when ever I launch any of these games then it works well for one to two minutes and then my laptop screen freezes, at some times it shows windows blue screen of death error with different error codes each time and at many time my laptop just reboots. I have updated my windows and also updated nvidia graphics driver to resolve these issues but nothing worked please help me out of this.
4 REPLIES 4

AnthonyLee_ASUS
Rising Star I
Hi @gaurkrishna498, since your laptop is new, so there might be apps running in your background right now, including windows update (unfinished) and others. Please check if there are any updates still running and finish all the updates (BIOS and windows). And also, it would help us more to analyze if you can send us the screenshot when issue occurs, and BSOD error messages. Thank you!

AnthonyLee_ASUS

Hi @gaurkrishna498, since your laptop is new, so there might be apps running in your background right now, including windows update (unfinished) and others. Please check if there are any updates still running and finish all the updates (BIOS and windows). And also, it would help us more to analyze if you can send us the screenshot when issue occurs, and BSOD error messages. Thank you!

View post
20200607-193207.jpg
20200607-105021.jpg
These are photos of some of the BSOD errors that I have faced I couldn't take screenshots because the laptop stoped responding. I have also finished all the updates including windows update and BIOS updates but still I am facing the same issues.One more thing which I discovered was that the games run on battery but when my laptop is plugged in then the issues persists.

AnthonyLee_ASUS
Rising Star I
Hi @gaurkrishna498, for this case we would recommend you to send your notebook to repair center. Please refer to this link to find the nearest service location: https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location
Thanks!

Any one know where do i get the hdd upgradation kit for the same laptop
sata1.jpg