cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with right Air Trigger

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hey!
So I'm having a problem with the right Air Trigger of my ROG 2. What happens is that it has some sensibility issues, sometimes you press it and it flickers. Something I noticed and this only happens with the right AirTrigger is that if you force press it, it stops from working. Whats going on?
Thanks!
60 REPLIES 60

douglasbgg
Star I
Também passo pelo mesmo problema, comprei o meu rog phone 2 não tem um mês, e já está com esse problema no Air trigger, desliga sozinho, muito irritante!!!

vineetjhim
Star I
Same problem. Started encountering it in may 2020. Right air trigger does not respond to touch and misses sometimes making it impossible to fire continuosly.

I have the same issue that is flickers all the time. If i move my finger over the whole left trigger it is activated and works fine. But when I move my finger only a mm on the right it is deactivated

ankeshanand3
Star II
The air trigger used to work fine for me but recently from last few days am facing the same problem but in the left air trigger. I can clearly feel multiple haptic vibrations as if the censor senses multiple touches and the scope get in and out, in and out making it impossible to aim. Can't understand whether its a hardware issue or a software issue. Should I go for warranty and what's the process? I even have gameplays which I can forward if you need to understand what's wrong. Need a solution asap. Help !

ankeshanand3

The air trigger used to work fine for me but recently from last few days am facing the same problem but in the left air trigger. I can clearly feel multiple haptic vibrations as if the censor senses multiple touches and the scope get in and out, in and out making it impossible to aim. Can't understand whether its a hardware issue or a software issue. Should I go for warranty and what's the process? I even have gameplays which I can forward if you need to understand what's wrong. Need a solution asap. Help !

View post
same issue here